Family Yoga Playshala: Halloween Edition
Time & Location
About the Event
Back by popular demand, our fun-filled Halloween-themed family yoga session is the perfect opportunity to bond with your little ones while letting them blow off some of that sugar-fuelled steam!
During the Playshala, we will be:
- Tuning in with a moment of mindfulness
- Learning a collection of Halloween-and-Autumn-inspired breathing techniques
- Telling a 'spooky' yoga story with our bodies through imagination and play
- Working into a deep relaxation (which, this time of year brings a whole new meaning to the words 'Corpse Pose'!)
- Enjoying a little social and free play time at the end, where health Halloween treats and smoothies will be served
And if all that's not enough to convince you that this is the ideal way to spend a Sunday morning as a family, the whole Playshala will be set to a playlist of your own favourite Halloween tunes from childhood (yup, Monster Mash, Time Warp, and the Adams Family themetune are all on there!)
We'd LOVE to meet you and your little one for this event... And don't worry if your kiddo is usually quite boisterous and playful... there will be plenty of opportunity for that during the workshop. Nothing scares us, even at Halloween :)
Admission covers one parent-child combo at £22 total: additional participants with cost a further £5 each.
Terms and Conditions
This workshop takes place on the 24th of October. In the event that you are unable to attend for whatever reason after booking (eg. holiday, sickness, other commitments, etc) please let us know via email to email@example.com. If you do not attend the workshops for any reason no refund, extentions or transfers will be provided. In the unlikely event that the workshop doesn't go ahead for any reason, your payment will be retained as studio credit to be used against future events, workshops, courses, classes, retreats or merchandise.
- Parent-and-Child Ticket£22£220£0
- Additional Participant£5£50£0