The Love and Light Lockdown Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
We have got something super-special planned for this next lockdown!
First up, let us say: if you're not the competitive, or challenge-loving type, or prefer to work at your own pace or with your own flow, you are TOTALLY welcome to do that, and you will still see a boost in your peace, positivity, and progress over the four weeks, so feel free to sign up and build your own adventure if that's your bag :)
But, you will miss out on prizes! Yes, PRIZES... So...
How does the Love and Light Lockdown Challenge work?
- On Sunday the 8th November, you will receive a PDF 'bingo card' in your email inbox. You can print this off to fill in, or download to your phone or laptop to fill-in in your own editing app
- Each week over the course of the four-week lockdown, you will receive 3-5 pre-recorded yoga, meditation, and self-development videos or audios direct to your email inbox
- Whenever you complete a task outlined in one of the bingo squares, mark it out! You have all four weeks in which to do this.
- Some of the squares require you to complete actions which show evidence of completion (eg. posting a selfie online, dropping us a review, etc...) but most of them don't, so this will be based on an honour system... If you didn't do a task, don't mark it out! Simples. If at any point we believe that there has been some cheating going on, your previous entries will be invalidated and your will be disqualified from prize entry
- Every time you fill a line, or get four corners, or fill your entire Bingo Card, take a photo or screenshop of it, post it in the facebook group or email it to us, and your name will be submitted an entry for raffle prizes at the end.
- At the end of each week, let us know how you got on with that week's sessions by dropping us a comment in the facebook group!
- NO DOUBLING UP: This means, if you "Catch some ZZZ's and meditate in bed" with the "OMM-azing! Try the mantra session" then you only get to fill in one square... Next time, you can fill in the other
- If you get a full house and 'BINGO' you can print the card off again and get another full house for an additional entry for the 'Full House! BINGO!' prize. You can do this as many times as you like
- There will be a prize for each of the following categories of completion (and there may be a couple of others too!)
1) Completed a line*
2) Complete four corners*
3) Get a full house! BINGO!*
4) MVP (this will mostly be decided by facebook, as the group analytics show us who has engaged the most!)*
*prizes TBC, but let us tell you, the class content, online resources and community support you are going to be getting during this challenge is going to be worth every penny, even if you don't win!
What a better way to spend your lockdown, right?
Terms and Conditions
1) All sales are final, there will be no refunds, no extensions and no transfers
2) If you have a friend that would like to participate, don't just share cost and email the links to them! As well as being unethical, we have learned over the years that when people pay, they pay attention and get results! So if you want your friend to experience the same quality of results as you will (and be eligible for prizes and the facebook group) then encourage them to book their own 'ticket'
3) At the end of the challenge all video and audio resources will no longer be available to view (this is not a 'lifetime access' program)
- General Admission£59.50£59.500£0